The investments developed within the last three years include:
- Modernization of the intermediate pumping station in Kowale to the output capacity of 5.500 m 3 per 24 h.
- Assembly of gate valves and terminals made of acid-resistant pipes at the Wrocław sewage treatment plant.
- Repair of sewer drain chambers draining sewage to irrigation fields
- Modernization of the pumping station 1o in the Chemical Plant Rokita in Brzeg Dolny
- Repair of sewage system break-downs ( ø 150- ø 500) in various parts of Wrocław
- Reinforcement works on overflow collectors 1600x 1800, 1 Maja Sq in Wrocław
- Modernization of the wet well at the public swimming pool "Popowice Park" 2 Wejherowska St, Wrocław
- Modernization of the vent system of the boiler room ZSR-01/2006 in the Orbita Hall at Wejherowska St in Wrocław
- Modernization of storm overflows in Wrocław; assembly works and reinforced concrete construction
- Granite and concrete block road surface along the building at 4 Kapitulna St,Wrocław
- Concrete block road surface at Jeleniogórska St, Wrocław